10 November 2009

UVA Hospital: Day Two

Today I got a roommate! She listens to VERY LOUD tv, and belches a lot. She apparently got moved out of another room
which had a child and family who "wanted more space." Hey!! I want more
room!

I got a visit from the big cheese neurologist today, together with the resident and main day nurse. We talked about background history, and they decided to stop all of my medicines to try to expedite seizure action. That was expected. As they left the room
and walked down the hall, the big cheese said, "She's interesting..."
but I couldn't hear the rest!! Drat!!

One more point if interest today was that I was "paged" five times by the person doing the video monitoring to see if I'm
ok. They aren't doing that to my roommate, so I wonder what I'm doing to
prompt it? I will ask the doctor tomorrow.

Otherwise, I am hot, have a headache, and feel slightly nauseous. Is this med withdrawal?

1 comment: